(951) 249-7022

Posts Categorized: Move Away

5 Steps to Winning a Child Custody Case when a Parent Wants to Move Away

Posted on November 16th, 2015

5 Keys to Winning a Move Away Custody Case in Riverside County, California Whether you want to move away with your child to a new city, state, or country, or you are defending a request to move by the other parent of your child, read these tips. No. 1 – Understand Family Code 7501 Understanding California Family Code 7501 is… READ MORE